*Denotes Required Field
*PLEASE NOTE: Program staff positions are 6 day a week jobs. If you’re not prepared to work 6 days a week then these positions are NOT for you.
PROGRAM and OPERATIONAL STAFF REMUNERATION
Please contact Facility Director for remuneration information.
SUMMER STAFF REMUNERATION
All summer staff at the Pines are strictly VOLUNTEERS. This means that there will be no wages paid to any of the summer staff. However, we will extend some benefits to staff. The breakdown is as follows:
Sn Cabin Leader - Honorariums of $100 will be given to senior cabin leaders for each week of leading
Jn Camp Leader - No remuneration - Benefit: Up to $1.50 free tuck per day Free teen camp if you serve an entire summer
SUMMER STAFF APPLICATION Personal Information (Please ensure this info is correct - we use it to contact YOU)
( ) -
( ) -
( ) -
Camp Ministry Qualifications
Please comment on your experience in the following areas if applicable
Please explain your views on the following topics
Please give a brief description of your strengths and weakness' in the following areas
PINES BIBLE CAMP STATEMENT OF FAITH
WE BELIEVE THAT
● Jesus Christ, the Son of God, died and rose again to provide redemption for each person in the world
● The Bible, the inspired, authoritative Word of God, is our rule for faith and practice
● God has created his people as whole beings called to live a biblical lifestyle.
● God has ordained the church to evangelize and to nurture through discipleship.
PHILOSOPHY & GOALS
1. That campers and retreaters are introduced to and given the opportunity to be “born again” into the family of God through faith in Jesus Christ their Savior.
2. That campers and retreaters are able to “grow in grace and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ”, maturing in time into stable and fruitful adult Christians, desirous of fulfilling God’s purpose in all areas of their lives.
3. That campers and retreaters learn how to devise, on their own, sustenance and guidance from the Scriptures.
4. That we at the Pines Bible Camp establish and maintain a setting that is natural, simple, attractive and well-kept, in keeping with the outdoor nature of the Pines.
5. That we at the Pines Bible Camp have fixed moral standards based on God’s immutable precepts.
6. That we at the Pines Bible Camp provide Christ-centered curriculum, that is camper related.
7. That we at the Pines Bible Camp recognize God’s supreme authority and that He delegated this authority to parents, church, and basic leaders. Our authority will be based on love that is just, kind, and sympathetic.
8. That we at the Pines Bible Camp help the local churches, upon the camper or retreater’s request, connect them to a local body of believers that can disciple and care for the whole family.
MINISTRY PLEDGE & STATEMENT OF APPLICATION
By signing below, I acknowledge that I have answered these application questions honestly and to the best of my ability, have read and agree with the Pines Statement of faith, Philosophy & Goals, and Ministry Pledge, and would, therefore, adhere to the goals and guidelines in those statements and those outlined in the Staff Manual and at Staff Training